Gas Area and Positioning
Please review and reference the document below for mounting recommendations. Take note that the listed area coverage is under ideal conditions and subject to change (decrease) for various reasons. (Several toxic and combustible gas/compound types are listed).
Circumstances that affect quantity and placements of sensors:
- The presence of walls, cavities, floor or ceiling openings between levels, etc.
- The presence of air inlets, exhaust fans, general turbulence or dead air zones
- The likelihood of gas leaks or infiltration as well as potential point of entry or emission
- The intended use of the area; is it to be occupied or used for storage, is it subject to air changes, etc.
- Always Defer to your Local Code