Monitoring CO2 with ACI’s aSENSE-GH is the first step in controlling CO2 levels to species-specific saturation levels in greenhouses. During the day, greenhouse plants use CO2, water, and light energy from the sun and/or supplemental lighting to photosynthesize. Maintaining optimal levels of CO2 increases the speed of photosynthesis and growth while maximizing yields. Click here to learn more about ACI's aSENSE-GH sensor.
- Special Coated PCB
- Extra Dust/Water Protection Filter
- Membrane Covered Sample Chamber
- Built-In Temperature Sensor
- Selectable Outputs for Temperature and CO2
- 0-10 VDC | 2-10 VDC | 0-20 mA | 4-20 mA