BACnet™ Sensors for Convenient and Cost-Effective Temperature and/or Humidity Sensing
Committed to engineering a better sensor solution, ACI’s new BN Series Temperature and Humidity BACnet™ Sensor Line is designed to meet the sensor needs of network-based control systems.
Our single and dual point BACnet™ sensors offer a cost-effective solution for monitoring remote locations and can reduce the need for additional input modules or building management controllers when a limited number of inputs are available. Fewer devices means more cost savings for you with simpler installation and less programming time.
Available sensors include single point temperature or humidity sensors along with dual point combination temperature and humidity sensors. Standard configurations include room/wall, duct, immersion and outside units.
- BACnet™ MS/TP Communication Protocol
- Easily accessible dip switches to set address and baud rates
- Auto baud rate detection
- Status LED providing visual indication of connection status
- Temperature unit selection (°F, °C, K) via BACnet™
- Setting of temperature and humidity offsets via BACnet™
- Conformally coated PCB (duct, immersion, and outside)
- BTL Certified & Listed
- CE Certified
ACI’s BACnet™ sensors work well in new or retrofit applications including Schools, Office Buildings, Data Centers, Manufacturing Plants, Cold Storage Buildings, Clean Rooms, and Pharmaceutical Labs.
For more information, please view our BACnet™ product data sheets: