Reinvesting in Key Areas to Adapt to New Circumstances
During the COVID-19 pandemic, ACI shared the same challenges as most companies, such as employee health concerns, employee shortages, and vendor/supply disruptions. Nevertheless, every obstacle a company faces is a new growth opportunity, and ACI is always up for a new challenge!
Customer feedback has always indicated the importance of supplying a high-quality product in a timely manner. Those principals, combined with top-notch customer service, have provided ACI the opportunity to succeed in the past. We intend to continue this success and realize our strategies require flexibility to adapt to new circumstances, thus ACI has been reinvesting in several key areas.
- Added a facility to help us remold our manufacturing, inventory, and shipping layouts.
- Added several new key suppliers to reduce supply chain shortages.
- Added second shifts to five of our busiest departments.
- Increased our finished goods inventory dollar target by 60%.
- ACI has started to identify labor-intensive processes for automation.
- ACI website feature will provide real-time inventory feedback.
- ACI will continue to have the highest quality, the best value, and once again, the best sensor availability in the industry!
As you can see, there are many new things happening at ACI. Please be patient as we work through our backlog and move toward realizing the maximum benefits of these changes.