Since 1991, Automation Components, Inc. (ACI) has been an industry leader in creating, manufacturing and selling some of the best environmental sensors used across the globe. ACI has received multiple accolades for our achievements in manufacturing and philanthropy. ACI has been named Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year three times (most recently in 2017), Most Admired Company in Wisconsin and was awarded the 2014 Wisconsin Family Business Award. Additionally, we have been the recipients of prestigious awards from Control Trends and Corporate Report of Wisconsin.
ACI believes that our business is only as good as the people working for us and that our most valuable asset is our passionate and dedicated personnel. We do all we can to invest in the morale and well-being of our employees and we are focused on developing and promoting from within. Our relaxed, family-like atmosphere results in an exceptionally low turnover rate and a staff that look forward to coming to work each day. We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefit package that includes: paid time off, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD/Life, and 401k with a company match.
We are continuing to grow and would love the opportunity to speak more with you about the position.
Fill out an online application below or email your resumes.
HOURS PER WEEK:
DAYS OF THE WEEK:
Monday through Friday
• Follow all quality control and safety procedures and guidelines.
• Maintain and update all data records for work in process and finished goods inventory.
• Physical count of all raw materials from inventory to match to work orders.
• Use equipment and tools to assemble stainless steel probes and plastic housings per work orders.
• Test sensors and wires after they are assembled to make sure they work and have no defects.
• Mix potting material and potting sensors.
• Use tools and equipment to cut wires and crimp sensors to wires.
• Heat shrink using heat guns or heat shrinking machine.
• Solder sensors on wires.
• Use test equipment for given test procedures.
• Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF THE JOB
• Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
• Some lifting required (up to 60lbs).
• May be required to use the following equipment: small hand tools, wire strippers, wire cutters, fluke meter, multimeter, drills, crimping machine, potting machine, tape machine, plastic bag machine, press, soldering iron, and heat gun.
- Able to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member.
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Strong ability to multitask and meet project deadlines.
SKILLS and / or EDUCATION
Communicate effectively both written and verbal.
There are no educational requirements for production employees; however, the employee must prove themselves to be both trainable and cooperative during their probationary period as stated in the employee handbook.